Responding to a clarion call to serve the public anew after her fruitful stint as Chairperson of the Energy Regulatory Commission, Atty. Agnes VST Devanadera is the first woman President and Chief Executive Officer of Clark Development Corporation.
Her career track has spanned decades in government service occupying various positions in the government bureaucracy starting as a local chief executive of Sampaloc, Quezon after the EDSA Revolution.
She is also known to have served under several Philippine Presidents wearing different hats.
She has trailblazed the path for women empowerment being the "Woman of Many Firsts".
1. She is the First woman Mayor of Sampaloc, Quezon;
2. First woman President of the Quezon Mayor's League.
3. First woman National President of the League of Municipalities of the Philippines.
4. First woman Lawyer from Quezon Province to be admitted to the New York Bar, United States of America.
5. First woman Government Corporate Counsel.
6. First woman Solicitor General.
7. First woman to be a full-pledged Secretary of Justice and
8. Again, the First woman President and Chief Executive Officer of the Clark Development Corporation.
In all the offices she has held, she has passionately displayed excellence and dedication in public service. She is known to be an advocate of employees' continuous training and development.
In the Energy Regulatory Commission, despite the perils of the COVID 19 pandemic, she diligently pursued efficient delivery of public service by instituting the business continuity program through the launching of the electronic transactions.
She is a catalyst for change - an innovator that always thinks and tells people to come up with something novel.
A woman, whose focus and aim is to improve the agency's effectiveness and efficiency, and always bent on having a zero-backlog performance and ease of doing business. As CDC President, her work ethics has always been "putting people first" and "putting the locators first.
Asia Leaders Awards, under the umbrella of Tag Media Group, stands as a beacon of recognition, honoring those who have demonstrated exceptional leadership and excellence in their respective fields, further solidifying its position as one of the largest media conglomerates in the Philippines.
For more information