Lunes, Disyembre 11, 2017
Asia Leaders Forum Presents Real Estate 2022 & Beyond
ASIA LEADERS FORUM is the major advocacy—launched in 2010—of Tag Media and Public Relations to promote the Philippines as the premier business hub in Asia. These goals are elaborated in every events launched yearly with leaders as previous speakers such as Arch. Jun Palafox, Charlie Rufino, Dr. Elton See Tan, Mark Leviste, Robert Laurel Yupangco and Philip Cea among others.
For 2017, Malaysia Chamber of Commerce & Trade (MCCI) and Pasig River Rehabilitation Commission (PRRC) joins for this momentous event with a theme, "Real Estate 2022 & Beyond" to discuss the government policies, infrastructure done, innovations and what could be the future landscape of real estate based on statistics and research from the experts.
1. Pepeton Goitia ( Executive Director- Pasig River Rehabilitation Commission)
2. Acmad Moti ( Chief Executive Officer- PAG IBIG Fund)
3. ASEC Abdulgani Macatoman (Department of Trade & Industry)
4. Jose Roberto Antonio (Managing Director- Century Properties)
5. Edward Ling (President- Malaysia Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
6. Eric Yam (Malaysia Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
7. Dr. Elton See Tan (Vice Chairman- Federation of Filipino Chinese Chambers of Commerce & Industry)
8. Robert Laurel Yupangco ( President- Yupangco Group)
9. Atty. Moby Arquiza (Chairman- PAREB)
10. Alyssa Miclat of PRRC (Division Head)
11. Angelica Cayas of BOI (Director)
12. Engr. Grace Nicolas, Tag Media & PR (COO)
13. Sec. Raul Lambino, CEZA (CEO and Admin)
14. Asec Leira Buan, HUDCC
Real Estate is not just about buildings but also about technology, environment - along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals and water. So for this 2017, we are inviting leaders from Department of Tourism, Department of Information and Communications Technology, Pasig River Rehabilitation Commission, different Chamber of Commerce and business leaders to give us a more comprehensive details about their initiatives and to share to us their professional analysis on local and international economic condition and beyond.
December 14, 2017
Makati Shangrila Hotel
Registration/Sponsorship : email@example.com/ 029170216/ 09166299381
Investment Fee: Php 5K that includes buffet lunch and certificate of attendance. Pre registration rate on or before December 12, 2017. Door/ Regular rate is Php 6K.
Deposit to Tag Media and Public Relations, BPI 1680 0010 29
Engr. Grace Nicolas